I am very excited to share with you all our latest development; We're opening in Frankfurt, Germany!
We have been working on this in the background for a few months, assembling a great team of 5 consultants (more to follow on this with proper introductions), as well as making a start helping several clients already.
We already have some exciting Frankfurt-based roles- find them here and apply now!
Feel free to get in touch to discuss you career options, or your vacancy in you business.
- Matt, Head of Prime Insight
I will be leading this new team, having relocated from Hong Kong, and we will be replicating the model that made us standout in Asia:
- A very specialised and focused model on a few selected candidate driven skill-sets
- Applying our very candidate driven approach and culture
- Put the individuals, our candidates and clients first in a relationship driven and high quality approach to recruitment
We are already working with a few exciting Frankfurt-based clients and strong candidates, in particular across full stack, front-end and back-end development, cyber-security, agile project management, devops, data engineering and data science.
Feel free to get in touch if you would like to know more about how we can help, if you are interested in a new role or if you are looking for the right candidates.
Of course, in this particular time, it’s difficult to talk about a start-up in Europe without addressing the Covid-19 epidemic. I suppose the timing is not ideal. I was still in Hong Kong during the worst of it in January, and we made a range of measures to keep Prime Insight hot in action- including, but not limited to, giving our teams the flexibility to work from home, implementation of new tools, platforms, softwares and so on. We encouraged our teams to have more conversations and focus on delivering quality service that replicates our normal operations.
And I am happy to share a few interesting findings from our Covid-19 experience:
- As most people were working from home, candidates and clients alike, everybody had more time to talk, so we ended up having more, longer and more meaningful conversations together.
- We were instructed on more roles in Jan and February than any month in 2019! It goes to show the resilience of business in these uncertain times.
- Our clients were more than happy to conduct interviews through video conference, with plenty secured solutions to do so.
- Our teams continued to perform above and beyond, showing their dedication to keep moving forward.
For further insights on how to conquer the challenges of managing remote teams, see our latest feature. So, yes, by all means it will be tough, but what start-up isn’t?
I couldn’t be more excited about this new challenge. I am looking forward to our next update on our progress in Germany!
In the meantime, stay safe, and do get in touch.