Our client is one of the leading European Medical Technology provider in the world. They are current looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their team and responsible for Developing, customizing and maintenance of their different systems.
· On-Site configuring and commissioning. Successfully perform remote and on-site commissioning. Successful completion includes good communication with Client Services staff, prompt attention to customers ready for remote commissioning, and adherence to above product implementation procedures.
· Users Meetings. Meeting with customer to present and update the progress of the project.
· Proper Documentation. Maintain and update all documents and any other important information which are created and involved in the business processes including both soft and hard copy properly in Elekta filing system(s).
· Proper Handover. Update any relevant internal and external stakeholders on the progress and/or result of the assigned projects/tasks on a timely and professional manner to make sure that the next process(es) can be followed up efficiently.
· Work closely with department across. Communicate proactively and work closely with different internal departments in order to complete the assigned projects/tasks under an agreed timeframe.
- Master or BSc in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering.
- Experience of SQL Database Administration (MCSE)
- Application Support Engineer with experience of supporting application in a client facing environment.
- Excellent communication in English both written and verbal; Collaborative and able to form strong working relationship.
- Ability to code with SQL
- Solid database & servers administration experience.
- Familiarity/proficiency with the following: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Access, PCAnywhere and Clientele as well as all MS server/workstation operating systems, SQL, Novell, Citrix/Metaframe, and Pervasive
- Working knowledge/understanding of medical software and related third-party software and equipment is a plus
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
- Ability to Travel 50%