This company is well positioned on their market, with c.300 employees across continental Europe. They provide a range of software development and digital transformation consulting services to a solid client base across industries (banking, eCommerce, retail, manufacturing, etc.).
This is a mid-sized firm, with 15 years of successful track record in their sector. They have built a very good reputation for themselves and are helping clients across a broad range of industries.
They have a small IT Security team now, and are looking to bring an experienced CISO on-board to help them get to the next level. This is an internal role with the organisation but you could be involved
We are looking for a proven IT Security expert
- Own the Enterprise Security strategy and overall function (team building and management, budgeting, etc.)
- Stakeholder management: be the face of the IT Security internally and a true IT Security evangelist
- Security programs and audits
- Incident management
- Oversee GDPR compliance
- 3rd party security assessment
- 15+ years IT security experience
- Successful track record of building and leading IT Security teams, small or big
- Experience defining and implementing best practices and procedures
- Experience building, structuring and leading an IT Sec Function will be highly regarded
- 360 IT Security experience: risk & compliance,
- Experience in implementing and maintaining ISO27k
- Experience working in Germany a must, fluency in German a (very) nice-to-have
If you think this could be your next role, please apply and we will be in touch to schedule a confidential exploratory conversation.