This company is growing pretty fast, having already a solid and growing client base. They have also secured a new round of founding from Tier 1 investors, they will use this cash to fuel the growth of the business, both in terms of teams and sales capabilities.
In this role you will work very closely with the CTO of the business, being his right-hand person for a wide range of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Project management, both internal and external
- Sales support: pitches, coordinating the BD, solutions and technical teams on an ad hoc basis
- Strategy: support the CTO in senior stakeholders engagement, both internal and external
- Investor relations
- Team culture and coordination
We are looking for
- Somebody ambitious, with outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, with the ability to face senior stakeholders, both internally and externally, and basically replace the CTO as and whenever necessary
- Native / near native English speaking/writing skills. Fluency in German will be a nice to have
- A bit of flexibility, including on working after regular working hours whenever necessary
- A background / understanding in technology (software dev, telco, infra, etc.) will be highly regarded
You will be joining a very international team, with an agile and a very forward thinking culture (including offering remote work flexibility)
This role will offer a pretty competitive package, base and bonus, to the right individual, as well as an opportunity to work at a senior level and get exposure to a wide range of strategic topics.
If you think this could be your next role, please send me a copy of your cv and we will be in touch to schedule an initial confidential conversation.