We're looking for meticulous and curious data analysts to help us learn, improve and connect the world to the internet. As part of the Data & BI team you'll be working with a team of talented engineers and data scientists to go from data to insight, and from insight to impact.
You'll be analyzing a wide range of data from our app store, our advertising system, several telemetry components and financial data to help us find pain points, opportunities, things to celebrate and cool stats to share by the water cooler.
You'll also be designing, maintaining and carefully studying reports and dashboards to get us focusing on the right things. We expect you to not only be a wizard with analysis, but to have a curious and independent mindset.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems and data analytics
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources, filter and clean it
- Design analytics reports for useful business insights into end user behaviour, system performance etc
- Communicate with colleagues and other departments regularly to share results and determine future business needs
- Ensure data accuracy and continuously improve data quality
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or related field
- Proven work experience in data analysis, database management or equivalent
- Proficiency in databases, modeling & transformation (SQL, relational & non-relational databases, ETL frameworks)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages (R, Python etc)
- Self-motivated, hardworking, proactive and energetic team player able to work independently
- Fluency in English