As a Data Scientist you'll be working with a team of world-class engineers and analysts to gain insight, optimize systems, and drive revenue. Your responsibilities will include designing, producing and improving ML & AI systems that will optimize some of the most crucial aspects of the monetization strategy.
If you're a passionate and driven data scientist with experience working in Tech we definitely want to hear from you. Previous experience from eCommerce, mobile apps/gaming or other similar fields is a strong plus.
Apart from being a wizard with algorithms and analysis, we also expect you to be technically literate enough to participate in high-level technical discussions with our engineers, and to be able to work independently.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, BI & Data, preferably in Statistics
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in Commerce, mobile apps/gaming or other similar fields.
- Statistical and data mining techniques like GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees etc.
- Statistical/data languages: R, Python, SQL etc.
- Web services: Redshift, S3, Athena etc.
- Creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms: simulation, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- Data/database tools: Excel, MySQL/PostgreSQL etc.
- Data visualization & presentation for stakeholders using: PowerBI, tableau etc.