You will be in charge of the overall infrastructure, databases, network, monitoring, incident management and security. Working closely with the Engineering team, the incumbent will identify needs, weaknesses, risks and build the roadmap to bring the platform to the next level and address them using the latest tools and technologies.
We are looking for an exceptional project and stakeholders' manager.
- Shape, manage, lead and mentor the Infrastructure, Network & Security team (4-5 members) in a decentralized environment,
- Drive the roadmap and priorities for your team to bring the platform to the next level and support business requirements,
- Manage, maintain, upgrade and monitor the critical infrastructure of DT One in a highly available environment to achieve an SLA of 99.99%+ availability,
- Identify risks (infrastructure, network, security) early on and ensure they are addressed before they become actual problems,
- Organize the team and define processes to achieve 24/7 level 3 support in case of emergency,
- Work closely with the rest of the Engineering team to design and architect the platform
You will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role covering Infrastructure, Network, and Security,
- 5+ years of experience supporting large scale and critical systems and APIs in production with best practices and latest technologies,
- 3+ years in leadership and management of a distributed team of 5+ engineers,
- Deep hands-on understanding and experience of Linux administration, command line interface, shell scripting and databases,
- Deep expertise in one of the main focus areas of the role (Infrastructure, Network, and Security) and a strong understanding of the others
If you think this could be your next role, please apply and we will be in touch to schedule a confidential conversation.