They are looking for a Head of Customer epxerience to oversee strategy, planning and execution of the Company's overall customer experience initiatives to drive sustainable growth through various customer experience differentiation.
You will collaborate with other business units and senior management members to ensure that the company evolves in its customer centric strategy. You will lead a team and executive on-going alignment to maximise customer lifetime value growth.
Working very closely with counter parts and key stake holders in China, you will report directly to the COO and influence the senior management team and business unit champions on business process improvement initatives.
With the ability to inspire and lead with purpose, you will oversee multi-faceted teams in Singapore and China to facilitate central oversight of customer experience programmes, efforts and approach company wide.
With key focus on customer research and analytics, customer reltionahip management and customer success, you will envison the entire company to transit from purely a product-based to a customer centric organisation.
- Ensure that all business leaders reporting to the CEO have a clear understanding of the Company’s vision and goals for customer experience excellence. This can include setting customer experience goals assigned to the management team as part of their key performance indicators.
- Develop and deploy the company’s customer experience strategy, including characterisation of strategic customer segments and implications for charters and roles throughout the company, and systematic collection and application of customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Work with each discipline across the Company to reframe roles and rituals for customer experience - minimising silos of systems, data, assumptions, performance and customer touch-points.
- Establish and roll-out the company’s customer experience maturity roadmap for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities increase and external expectations evolve.
- Build analytics strategy for exceptional delivery and utilised existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels.
- Create and maintain a stream of communication with other business leaders to solicit feedback to derive meaningful insights for improvements. Guide businesses to ensure a customer centric attitude while acquiring new customers and maintaining current customer relationships.
- Develop recognition for formal and informal collaboration that resolves issues, prevents issues, and creates value for internal and external customers.
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management.
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
- Proven ability to manage diverse efforts’ synergies.
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Track record of customer-centric decision-making.
- Deep experience in customer-management roles previously, such as voice of customer, experience design, customer care, customer intelligence, customer loyalty.
- Bachelor;'s degree