The business is keen to adapt and embrace new ways of working and this role will be pivotal in this transformation. The duties include but limited to:
- Collaborate with all business areas to provide qualitative and quantitative performance analysis and reports to senior stakeholders, allowing informed operational, investment and strategic decisions.
- Provide insightful analysis of performance trends against key objectives, identifying areas for future opportunities and potential risks, and making clear recommendations to improve performance.
- Work with the Property Development, Sales and Finance teams in creating a new suite of comparable financial and non-financial benchmarks to determine achievable house sales prices and rentals on new site opportunities.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to perform in-depth competitor analysis and advise on sales prices to achieve optimal profitability.
- Develop economic analysis to derive product price points for different amenities (e.g. bars, restaurants, swimming pools, concierge) and geographic locations.
- Develop economic forecasts to inform underwriting of new business and strategic planning.
- Prepare economic and sector insights drawing on research data/ reports and internal insights for board presentations.
- Manage customer and business data to deliver maximum strategic and financial value for the business by introducing new reporting systems/ tools.