Our client based in Shanghai runs a smart living business with co-living, co-working and co-sharing space to suit modern-day needs. Reporting to the Head of Operations and Sales, you would lead Marketing as well as some sales as the company continues to grow across China.
You would create and implement strategies for marketing, digital, advertising, communication, and creative teams. They need someone to focus on the products and how to differentiate them and design branding, positioning and pricing strategies. You should analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas, identify new opportunities and market segments, monitor competition and trends, and work to boost brand awareness. You would also hold responsibility for the P&L and manage budgets for the department and set and monitor team goals.
- Degree holder with work experience as a Head of Marketing or Senior Marketing Manager, preferably within retail or innovative property and hospitality companies
- Experience defining marketing strategies, brand building and running successful campaigns
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques and concepts
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical and result-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Putonghua