Join a new team building up in Singapore with an opportunity to pioneer their processes and platforms.
As an individual contributor on our IT team, you'll have a broad set of responsibilities including: (the mix will depend on your interests and skill-level)
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with IT guidelines
- Deploying and debugging cloud applications and services
- Providers escalation for IT support issues that require engineering support
- Researching SaaS services and making recommendations for which service amongst similar services should be used
- Monitoring network health
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues
- Managing system and software patching and updates
- Network configuration of devices from vendors such as Juniper, Cisco, Unifi, and Palo
- Managing and configuring various SaaS services such as Okta, GSuite, BambooHR, and more...
Required Skills - IT Infrastructure/Cloud Engineer
Entry to intermediate-level knowledge of:
- Managing and interacting with cloud and SaaS services
- Writing scripts to support and automate daily tasks in a language such as:
- Python, bash, or golang
- Networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks
- How to manage and configure cloud/SaaS services
Required Skills - Senior IT Infrastructure/Cloud Engineer
- Working in tandem with other teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Supporting the creation of IT guidelines and policies for managing cloud environments
- Educate company teams on the use of cloud applications and services
- Support the design of service automation in the cloud towards Infrastructure-as-code
- In-depth understanding of cloud/SaaS services such as Okta, BambooHR, 1Password,
- Jira, Confluence, GSuite, and AWS, more...
- Advanced experience supporting your daily tasks by writing scripts and tools in Python, bash, or golang
- Advanced configuring of network devices from vendors such as Juniper, Cisco, Unifi, and Palo Alto
- Advanced understanding of network authentication protocols and Network Access
- Control (NAC) technologies
- Advanced knowledge of interacting with APIs
- Advanced awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS,
- SMTP, DHCP, HTTP, and distributed networks.