Our client is an establisehd real estate MNC with assets across the region. They are looking for a Customer Experience lead based in their head office in China.
As the Lead, Customer Experience, you will oversee strategy, planning and execution of the Company's overall customer experience goals and initiatitives to drive sustainable growth through experience differentiation.
Armed with strong background in customer research, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management, you will create a shared vision, inspire collaboration and drive change with momentum through the above framework. You will collaborate across the business units and senior management to ensure the company successfully shifts from a product-based to a customer centric strategy.
As strategic customers’ expectations evolve, you will drive ongoing alignment to maximise customer lifetime value growth.
Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, you will build and lead multi-faceted teams in to facilitate central oversight of customer experience programmes, efforts and approach company-wide. In leading the teams, you will focus on customer research and analytics, customer relationship management and customer success, customer service and business process improvement. You will ensure that the staff have a clear understanding of the Company's vision and goals for customer experience excellence.
- Develop and deploy the company’s customer experience strategy, including characterisation of strategic customer segments and implications for charters and roles throughout the company, and systematic collection and application of customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Work with each discipline across the Company to reframe roles and rituals for customer experience - minimising silos of systems, data, assumptions, performance and customer touch-points.
- Establish and roll-out the company’s customer experience maturity roadmap for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities increase and external expectations evolve.
- Build analytics strategy for exceptional delivery and utilised existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels.
- Create and maintain a stream of communication with other business leaders to solicit feedback to derive meaningful insights for improvements. Guide businesses to ensure a customer centric attitude while acquiring new customers and maintaining current customer relationships.
- Develop recognition for formal and informal collaboration that resolves issues, prevents issues, and creates value for internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to manage diverse efforts’ synergies and leading dynamic teams.
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Track record of customer-centric decision-making.
- Deep experience in customer-management roles previously, such as voice of customer, experience design, customer care, customer intelligence, customer loyalty.
- Bachelor’s degree at least, MBA preferred.