Indeed, our business partner specializes in high-level advisory on cyber security matters, and they are currently looking for an experience consultant (senior cons, manager or senior manager) used to work in management consulting on Cybersec, Infra, Cloud, or Data missions, and interested in specializing in Cybersec now.
The HK office is not the biggest within the group (around 15 people) but everyone can provide high-level advisory services to their clients (finance and non-finance).
What you will do:
- Pre-Sales - you are able to listen & synthetize client's needs
- Management consulting - you are used to draft business proposals
- Project Management - you are used to manage projects from A to Z
- Mentorship / Coaching - you are willing to share your knowledge with junior staff
What you will need:
- An degree in IT (or similar)
- A few years of high-end tech advisory in a management consulting (and not IT services) company
- Deep interest in Cybersec
- Strong Presales, Project Management and Advisory skills