Manager, Analytics. Philippines.
A growing and well known start-up that operates within the financial and HR space, based out of the Philippines.
- Build and lead a team of Data Analysts to deliver analytics solutions, develop strategies to utilise analytics to define and solve business problems.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team and data scientists to help define parameters of developing the analytics solutions.
- Develop strategic roadmaps, project outlines and detailed action plans in order to help develop a data-driven identity for the business.
- Define our data team processes, methodologies and organisation.
- Design data technical architecture and implement it with the help of our technical team.
- Overseeing the collection, cleaning, storage, management, quality, protection and security of data.
- Be a thought-partner for managers and executives by providing data analysis and help them understand business dynamics in order to solve their challenges.
What you will need:
- Master Degree in Data Science, Software engineering or a related field.
- Python, Google Cloud, Reporting tools such as Metabase / Sisense / Periscope
- At least 3 years of experience in data analysis and data science.
- At least 1 year of experience in management of data projects.
- Experience working with product team.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Problem driven.
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour.
- Fluent in English