A government agency in Singapore that operates within the health care/public health sector. This role will involve heavy statistic proficiency and excellent communication skills.
You would be involved with gathering data from both internal databases as well as external sources to determine how to optimise initiatives that are relevant to public health. This means that candidates need to have comprehensive communication skills, so that they can persuade gatekeepers to obtain their data.
Candidates will be spending most of their time crunching numbers of both historical and current data, to predict and determine the future outcome of similar initiatives recommend actions that would increase their effectiveness.
- Lead a team to set up and implement analytics to drive programme evaluation to inform strategies and facilitate an assessment of the impact of work on the nation's health outcomes.
- Drive the application of big data collected from population level programmes to develop new use cases that can help drive goals of delivering personalised behavioural nudges across programmes and marketing
- Drive collaborations and partnerships across public and private sector partners to advance and widen health promotion in broader research agenda
- Qualifications in data analytics, statistics, public health, epidemiology or related field, or candidates with other disciplines with relevant experience are welcomed to apply
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in data analytics, with at least 2 years in supervisory capacity
- Have worked with large data sets including statistical analysis, data visualisation or data mining.
- Working knowledge of forecasting/predictive modelling tools would be a plus
- Proficient in the use of data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI), MS Excel (advanced), SPSS, STATS or equivalent analytics tools;
- Strong communication skills with proven track record in leading and collaborating with business stakeholders independently both within and outside of the organisation