Our client is an established real estate developer with assets and developments across the region.
They are hiring an in house retail leasing and operations manager for one of their luxury mixed develoment.
The incumbent is responsible for overall smooth and efficient performance and operations of the assigned retail properties in Australia.
- Review and implement initiatives to keep revenue generation at a sustainable level in concurrence with the annual budget and leasing targets.
- Manage the day-to-day mall operations, ensuring operations efficiency, tenancy effectiveness, service delivery and customer shopping experience.
- Evaluate performance of properties and report progress to the Management
- Manage leasing agents / tenants’ issues, assess needs and level of support required, seeking to ensure excellent landlord-tenant/agent relationships, and to resolve property related conflict with tenants and landlords.
- Manage the end-to-end ownership of property deal from negotiation through to documentation and integration.
- Ensure that all leases and agreements are properly documented and consistently reviewed to meet changing industry regulations or licensing requirements.
- Assist with the reparation of operational and capital budgets and responsible for monitoring expenditure.
- Participate in all the aspects of tenant relationships and tenancy management to ensure strong overall retail performance
The scope of duties and responsibilities may be enlarged or reduced at the Management’s discretion, depending on the requirements of the department and Management’s assessment of your performance.
- Degree in Property or Building Management or related discipline, and have at least 3-4 years’ relevant experience in retail leasing, property and tenant management
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills, must be resourceful, process and results-oriented
Detailed Work Scope
- Primary point of contact for retail leasing agents and retail tenants
- Lease negotiations (new and renewal), lease tracking and lease administration
- Arrange and conduct viewing of spaces for prospects
- Prepare marketing presentation to prospects
- Handover of spaces to tenants
- Coordinate with lawyers on lease documentations
- Manage tenants' legal documentation and internal submissions
- Leasing administration duties including preparation of tenancy documents, reports, written correspondences and monthly reports
- Work with the facility management team on tenant requirements, handovers, fitting-out etc
- Liaison with tenants on all tenancy related matters to maintain good tenant and landlord relationship
- Work with finance team on tenant billing matters
- Preparation of budgets
- Research on retail market and competitor analysis