Sales Director - Socially Innovative FinTech
Vietnam. To USD $80,000 annually++. Permanent
Are you ready to spearhead the commercial growth of a revolutionary global fintech company in emerging markets across Asia. As a key member of the company's growing sales team, you will demonstrate "hunter" mentality to obtain high levels of revenue generation through prospecting, presenting the value of our product and closing commercial agreements.
- Identify and connect with new clients and transition them to project delivery team.
- Manage the commericial team, reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various clients from large banks and financing companies
- Lead generation: be an assertive individual by reaching out and securing decision makers for introductions, championing your assigned region and targeting top-level financial institutions.
- Be an evangelist of the company's products and value added services, navigate through complex organisational structures to identify the correct decision makers, and manage all aspects of the closing process; including but not limited to: pricing negotiations, legal and compliance reviews, etc.
- Develop the sales pipeline though both outbound initiatives and inbound inquires and referrals.
- Marketing: Build the company's brand by partnering with the marketing team. Attend industry events and conferences, secure press coverage, know the product indepth and explaining in casual and formal conversations, write blogs, utilize social medial, etc.
- Develop regional specific sales materials and proposals that can explain complex concepts to various audiences.
- 10+ years of sales or management consulting experience. Track record of over/achieving sales targets. Preferably, industry experience in financial institutions or banks.
- Ability to travel within the region for up to 50% of the time.
- BA/BS or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Proficiency in English as well as the local language of target market (Thailand, Vietnam or Philippines).
- Independent worker, driven and hustler mentality. Must be resilient and can be patient, with a high level of EQ and ability to manage senior level stakeholders from FSI.