- Owns the Success of Regional ERP/SAP Projects for Change & Supports Region Efforts
- Partners and/or leads Change Consultants (e.g. employees or third-party consultants) to ensure the successful execution Change Management activities of regional projects
- Holds Change Consultants accountable for the execution and success of regional projects-from partnering with strategy, to managing the strategy-to-deployment hand-off, to owning critical stakeholders, hitting measures, and more.
- Supports the region lead in building the change brand in region.
- Participates as an active senior member of the region change team-influencing long-term direction and strategies, helping strengthen all-team knowledge, skills and abilities, etc.
- Keep Global BPC/Change Lead informed and updated in project status, identifying risks, challenges and proposals to overcome them.
- Ensure knowledge sharing activities with the Global Change Team exchanging feedbacks and lessons learned.
- Conducts regular quality reviews with Change Consultants to ensure quality and milestones of deliverables.
Active participation in Region Operations
- Partner with BPC Regional Lead on upcoming resource demand, gather change requirements, engage applicable vendor(s), review resumes of potential candidates, coordinate and conduct interviews, provide candidate feedback to the vendor(s).
- Post interviews debrief with BPC Regional Lead, Business Implementation Manager (when applicable) to select candidate. Create/Modify the Statement of Work (SOW) in partnership with CSSP.
- Co-partners with the third party manage service providers to guarantee quality of their delivery.
- Helps promote Global Change vision and services portfolio locally, by guiding possible stakeholders to know Global Change contributions to business ´goals
- Identify Business needs that can be attended by Global Change and direct them to correct channels to be analyzed.
Global Change continuous growth
- Participate in parallel activities to support the development of Global change practices, based on project experiences and analytics.
- Develop a working network with Global Change colleagues, that improves the standardization and quality of project deliveries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, OD, Organizational Psychology or related field
- 5 to 8 years of organizational change management experience preferably in large, global transformations
- 3 to 5 years of SAP implementation experience
- Experience leading, creating and executing plans to drive employee behavior change
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to frame change message and facilitate discussion
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work with senior leaders and deliver results
- Business fluency in English