Senior Data Engineer. Singapore. Up to SG $120k annually.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with team members across various business units and entities of the business, collaborating with them for IT/Data focused projects.
- Design and develop scalable ETL.ELT routines to populate databases from various sources.
- Test and validate to support accuracy or transformation.
- Hands-on data migration from existing ERP systems into new cloud platforms, leveraging data mapping/modelling techniques.
- Ensure proper data governance and quality of databases.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of data stored to troubleshoot issues, recommend improvements and optimisation.
- Process both structured and unstructured data.
- Maintain specifications and metadatal create and maintain documentation.
- Assist with mapping procedures and documentations, ensuring data quality is upheld during the process.
- You will lead data piping/engineering activities to future IoT and data science projects.
What you will need for this job:
- You have extensive experience in data modelling, database design and development in a range of databases and data management tools.
- You know Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google) and have used Azure Data Factory, AWS Data Pipeline, AWS Glue, Informatica ETL, Data Adapters, In-Memory Cache
- Data integration experience with enterprise systems such as SAP ECC, SAP Net Weaver Gateway, SAP CRM, Document management systems, etc.
- You have worked with PostgreSQL, Hbase, Cassandra or MongoDB etc
- You have experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- You are proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- You have experience building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Spark Streaming
- Working experience using XML, JSON, YAML, APIs