Being a critical role in Product Supply (Sourcing) with a global exposure, this position has three dimensions: operational (people management), tech and project.
- From an operational perspective, you will be responsible for team management of an offshore 'Centre of Excellence' team mainly based in India, covering both Global Purchase Order Management & Sourcing System Support.
The role will also engage with business users including: product supply brand teams (sourcing), costing, logistics, vendors and factories.
- From a tech perspective, you and your team will be in charge of management and maintenance of core business systems such as ERP (SAP), sourcing software (NGC), reporting tools (Cognos & Brio), etc…
- Regarding project management, there will be several major system upgrades planned which will require detailed project planning and coordination. Your expertise to help enhance and customize such system upgrades will be highly valued.
Please note you'll travel from 30 to 50% of the time in India. You will be back on weekends though.
What you'll need to be successful
- 10+ years with relevant experience in IT operations and system support roles.
- Proven experience with retail or consumer-facing international organizations - experience with sourcing/supply side of retail business would be ideal
- 4+ years of large teams (10+ people) management
- Extensive knowledge of various systems: ERP, CRM, analytical/reporting tools, etc…
- Strategical thinking, strong senior business stakeholder and vendor management
- Complete fluency in English
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
They offer a very modern and flexible environment, with an attractive package (13-month pay, 25 annual leave days, life insurance, medical).