This Marketing PMO will provide critical insights for planning, governance and support functions that will allow the various marketing teams to focus on delivering better value.
This role will enable marketing strategy to be executed more efficiently and effectively. The team plays a role in this strategy by optimizing processes in order to facilitate easy execution and reporting, and wherever needed, implement any marketing technology required.
To excel in this role, you will have to think creatively and strategically to solve problems, and be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines. You should be a process, systems and results-driven professional with a strong passion for technology. A self-starter who can work comfortably in a fast-paced environment both independently and with a team, one who is highly adaptable and flexible with an ability to change direction when needed.
- Establish operational processes and define workflows, creating clarity of roles and responsibilities to ensure best practices in campaign management. And subsequently, drive continuous efficiency and improvements for these processes.
- Define key marketing metrics and develop measurements into reports and dashboards in order to determine overall performance and campaign effectiveness.
- Understand the marketing technology stack by partnering with Engineering department and manage vendor relationships to identify and implement tools that enable marketers with technology.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Business Intelligence departments to monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database, appending data as necessary.
- Work with other departments (such as engineering, BI, commercial, operations etc.) as key marketing stakeholder in cross-functional projects.
- Respond to changing market trends and requirements by keeping an eye out for new practices and technologies that will improve and optimize the marketing department's performance.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a related field
- Has a strong background in performance marketing
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of initiative with a good ability to perform under time pressure or tight deadlines
- Good project and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thinker with good numeracy skills
- Ability to lead cross-country teams
- Minimally a Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business Admin, Marketing or related fields