As the Head of Survey for the Asia region, you would lead multiple teams to pitch, execute, and deliver customized survey products to clients. You would manage the budget and develop and implement best practices for project execution. You would also innovate and expand the scope of delivery to other products and manage the commercial success of the business. This role would work closely with senior leaders and would also require managing and overseeing teams.
What you need to be successful:
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in end-to-end quantitative research in a P&L holding role
- APAC experience and knowledge, drive business growth in the region
- Solid and clear presentation skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and develop relationships
- Guide and mentor the team to success
- Strong communication skills in English
What's in it for you:
- Working for a leading professional services firm
- Become a member of a dynamic international and prestigious team
- Good package and benefits
If you think this is you, please click apply now and we can have an initial conversation.